All-Inclusive Wedding Packages
Greyfield Inn offers a dream-like wedding location for joyful, everlasting perfection. We would be honored to share in the planning of your wedding day. Secluded yet welcoming, we offer an unforgettable and idyllic gathering place for friends and family.
Weddings can be performed in a variety of secluded locations – from the island’s first African Baptist church, to a beach gazebo, or on the front lawn with Greyfield as a backdrop. For receptions, guests can be seated at tables under a canopy of live oaks on the lawn or in the formal dining room. From a fried chicken, to a plated multi-course meal, Executive Chef Jada Veljkov can custom create a menu to best suit the couple.
We are happy to accommodate special requests to create an unforgettable day. Because of The Inn’s intimate size, you will have the undivided attention of our staff.
- A two-night stay for up to 30 guests (including bride and groom) at Greyfield Inn
- Wedding Rehearsal
- Rehearsal Dinner for 30 (up to 20 additional guests can be accommodated at an additional cost)
- Wedding Ceremony
- Hors d’oeuvres and customized wedding dinner or heavy hors d’oeuvre dinner for up to 50 people
- Custom wedding cake
- Call to inquire about pricing
- Site Fee (non-refundable): $2,500*
- Includes exclusive location reservation
- Services of Wedding Coordinator
- Site visit for two with picnic lunch
- Bottle of champagne on the wedding night
Menu Selections will be coordinated with the Executive Chef (additional charge may be incurred for deviation from standard menu selections); Alcoholic Beverages are optional, based upon consumption.
Our Extended Family of Professionals
It is our pleasure to assist with arrangements for your ceremony. Please see our recommended list of local experts.
- Judge Martin Gillette 912.576.3785
- Probate Court in Woodbine, GA 912.576.3785
The Inn has 15 guestrooms to accommodate up to 30 overnight guests and can provide a ceremony and reception area for up to 50 guests. Guests not staying at Greyfield overnight are transported to and from the wedding by private boat from Fernandina Beach, FL (a 45 minute ride).
Overnight Guests Receive:
- Southern-style breakfast, picnic lunch, and dinner prepared by chef Jada Veljkov
- Use of bicycles and kayaks to explore Cumberland Island
- Guided island tour with a naturalist
- Round-trip ferry transportation
- Two-night minimum for weekends and three-night minimum for holiday weddings
- 12 month day cancellation period with a site fee and 50% deposit required upon booking
- *All fees are exclusive of 7% sales tax