About Our rates
We strive to make your holiday as smooth and relaxing as possible and include all meals, activities, recreation, and ferry transportation in our rates. Please note that a 2-night minimum stay is required. A 3-night minimum stay is required during holidays.
Daily Rates Include:
- A comfortable, historically furnished guest room
- Transportation to and from Cumberland Island on our private ferry, the Lucy R. Ferguson (schedule here)
- Parking in Fernandina Beach, FL during your stay
- Cocktail hour hors d’oeuvres, snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Use of bicycles, kayaks, beach chairs, umbrellas, and fishing gear
- Guided cultural history and natural history tours
- Three seasonally inspired, locally sourced meals and an evening cocktail hour each day.
- Breakfast (8:30-9:30 a.m.; served in the porch dining room) – A full and satisfying breakfast, which includes orange juice, fruit, farm eggs, pancakes or one of our chef’s culinary specialties
- Lunch (starting at 10:30 a.m.; served in grab-and-go picnic baskets) – A full picnic lunch sets the stage for a day of exploration on Cumberland Island without interruption
- Evening Bites + Drinks (6:00-7:00 p.m.) – Hors d’oeuvres, ranging from an assortment of charcuterie, Southern cheeses, and seasonal small plates are offered in the living room. Beer, wine, and cocktails are available at our Honest John Bar
- Dinner (7:00 p.m.; served in the dining room) – A casual, yet elegant affair, guests are welcomed to the dining room by a dinner bell. Entrees are served in the glow of candlelight and feature thoughtfully prepared dishes by our chefs which highlight the best of Coastal Southern cooking, and can be accompanied by a selection from our wine cellar
- All alcoholic beverages
- Sales and lodging taxes
- 20% service charge
- Air mattress (optional and only available in certain rooms)
Room rates at Greyfield Inn are inclusive of up to two guests (all rooms are double occupancy). An optional air mattress is available in certain rooms for additional guests, which will incur an additional cost of $400 per night.
Please let us know, in advance, if guests have any dietary restrictions due to allergies or health concerns. This ensures our team of chefs can provide menus to accommodate all dietary needs.
Please note that Greyfield Inn maintains an age limit of 5 years or older.
Call the reservation office for details.
- Ferry Ride