About Our rates
We strive to make your vacation as smooth and relaxing as possible and include all meals, activities, recreation, and ferry transportation in our rates. Please note that a 2-night minimum stay is typically required (however, please feel free to call us for one-night availability). A 3-night minimum stay is required during holidays.
Daily Rates Include:
- A comfortable, historically furnished guest room
- Transportation to and from Cumberland Island on our private ferry, the Lucy R. Ferguson (schedule here)
- Parking in Fernandina Beach, FL during your stay
- Cocktail hour hors d’oeuvres, snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Use of bicycles, kayaks, beach chairs, umbrellas, and fishing gear
- Guided history and nature tours
- Three seasonally-inspired, locally-sourced meals and an afternoon cocktail hour each day.
- Breakfast (8:30-9:30 a.m.; served in the porch dining room) – A full and satisfying breakfast, which includes orange juice, fruit, farm eggs, pancakes or one of our chef’s culinary specialties
- Lunch (starting at 10:30 a.m.; served in grab-and-go picnic baskets) – A full picnic lunch sets the stage for a day of exploration on Cumberland Island without interruption
- Afternoon Bites + Drinks (6:00-7:30 p.m.; served in the living room) – Hors d’oeuvres, ranging from an assortment of charcuterie, Southern cheeses, and seasonal small plates, are served alongside beer, wine, and cocktails from our Honest John Bar
- Dinner (7:30 p.m.; served in the dining room) – A casual, yet elegant affair, guests are welcomed to the dining room by a dinner bell. Entrees are served in the glow of candlelight and feature fresh and creative cuisine, accompanied by a selection from our wine cellar.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Sales and Lodging Taxes
- 18% Service Charge
- Rollaway Bed (optional and only available in certain rooms)
Room rates at Greyfield Inn are inclusive of up to two guests (all rooms are double occupancy). An optional rollaway bed is available in certain rooms for additional guests, which will incur an additional cost of $325 per night.
If guests have any dietary restrictions due to allergies or health concerns, they are encouraged to make them known in advance of their stay. Food orders are placed well in advance and last-minute changes are difficult to accommodate.
Please note that Greyfield Inn maintains an age limit of 5 years or older.
Call the reservation office for details.Book Online
- Ferry Ride